IRCTC is celebrating 21st Foundation Day!
To celebrate this incredible milestone, we're thrilled to offer Free IRCTC Voucher worth Rs. 100 on shopping of Rs. 500 & above. All IRCTC users can avail this offer while enjoying up to 50% OFF on shopping top brand Vouchers from IRCTC.
- This offer is valid for all IRCTC users valid till 7th Oct’23
- Users can select their preferred brands and denominations of Gift Vouchers from the available options on the landing page.
- Users must ensure that the total cart value is equal to or exceeds Rs. 500 to qualify for the Free Rs. 100 IRCTC Voucher.
- After the successful transaction, the IRCTC Voucher worth Rs. 100 will be instantly delivered to the user via email or SMS/WhatsApp
- The IRCTC Voucher worth Rs. 100 is valid as per the terms and conditions specified by IRCTC and can be redeemed accordingly. The exact validity of the IRCTC Voucher will be sent to you via SMS/WhatsApp.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other ongoing offers or promotions on GyFTR.
- This promotion is available for a limited period and may be subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
- IRCTC/GyFTR reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this offer/discount at any time, and its decision shall be final and binding.
IRCTC VOUCHER REDEMPTION STEPS
Visitwww.irctc.co.inwebsite OR IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile App, log in with your credentials and select your booking. Proceed to payment, select IRCTC iPay option and select the Gift Voucher/ E-pay option under Auto Pay mode.
Select the Gift Voucher option & then in the drop down option select GyFTR.
Enter your registered mobile number to see all the available Vouchers. Select the Voucher & click on the Add button to add balance to your E-pay account.
- Gift Vouchers can be used on the IRCTC website OR Rail Connect Mobile app
- Multiple Gift Vouchers can be used in one bill.
- One Gift Voucher can be used multiple times after adding it to the wallet.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is an IRCTC Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted at the IRCTC website and app under the IRCTC iPay payment option. GV redemption is available in Autopay payment mode under iPay.
- The holder of the Gift voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Only valid Gift vouchers shall be accepted for redemption.
- Gift voucher balance should be mapped with the registered mobile number; the transfer of balance is not possible, it will stand cancelled.
- Multiple vouchers can be used against one transaction.
- Once the Gift voucher gets added to the balance, It can be utilized till the balance gets exhausted or expires. No Credit note or refund for the unused balance amount will be given.
- Gift voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
- IRCTC or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Gift voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
- If Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of a technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Gift Voucher has been received, the decision of the company shall be final.
- For any queries/issues related to GV / GC, raise a request atwww.gvhelpdesk.com