IRCTC E-GV is your online destination for e-gift vouchers of brands you use and love. These vouchers are available with amazing deals and discounts just for IRCTC customers. From fashion and healthcare brands to travel, food, and electronics, there’s a voucher for all your needs. Make your shopping experience smarter and more rewarding by using these vouchers regularly.
Get mind-blowing deals and discounts on IRCTC e-gift vouchers.
Most of the e-gift vouchers on IRCTC E-GV are available at discounted prices. You can enjoy up to a 35% discount on many brands. And the best part is that these discounts are available throughout the year. There are no hidden costs, registration fees, or membership charges to buy these vouchers. You just have to pay the value of the voucher or even less than that in many cases.
IRCTC e-gift vouchers for all occasions
A nice gift makes the occasions like weddings and birthdays more special. But, it can be confusing to choose the right gift for those special people in our lives. This is where IRCTC e-gift vouchers come into the picture. Send these vouchers to your family members or friends instantly. By sending these vouchers, you give them a chance to select the gift of their choice. This is not possible with the regular gifts available in the market. The e-gift vouchers are ideal for all occasions like baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, retirement parties, housewarming, and other special occasions. You can also give these vouchers during festivals like Diwali, Rakshabandhan, Christmas, Karwa Chauth, Eid, and Valentine’s Day.
IRCTC e-gift vouchers for corporate gifting
Corporate gifting makes it easier to improve professional relationships with clients and business partners. When it comes to choosing the right gift, you can trust IRCTC e-gift vouchers. They are better than ordinary gifting items in the market because they let the recipient choose what they want. You can use these vouchers for all corporate gifting needs, including:
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Client acquisition
- Bulk Payouts
- Festival Gifting
- Sales Incentives
- Client Management
- Consumer Promotions
- Channel Gifting
- And all other types of corporate gifting
Reach out to us for corporate gifting solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of e-gift vouchers are available for IRCTC customers?
There are more than 160 brands whose vouchers you can purchase from this platform. These brands include:
- Online shopping sites (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra)
- Popular fashion brands (Bata, Biba, Puma, Levi’s Relaxo)
- Restaurants & food delivery services (Domino’s, Swiggy, Zomato)
- Healthcare brands (Apollo Pharmacy, 1mg, Healthians)
- Grocery and daily needs (Big Bazaar, Grofers, More, Big Basket)
- Cabs & Travel (OLA, Uber, Yatra, MakeMyTrip)
- Electronics and Home Appliances (Croma, Go Noise, Skullcandy)
- Skincare and beauty products (Plum, The Body Shop, The Man Company)
These are just of the brands listed on IRCTC E-GV. For the entire list, go through each category.
Who can buy these e-gift vouchers?
Any individual who’s a registered user of the IRCTC website can buy these vouchers instantly. You can buy these vouchers through your computer system or mobile application in less than five minutes. It’s as simple as ordering something online from your favourite online store.
How to buy these e-gift vouchers?
Follow these steps to buy an e-gift voucher from IRCTC E-GV:
- Login to your IRCTC account. Create a new account instantly if not registered yet.
- On the IRCTC E-GV portal, choose one of the categories present on the left side of the page.
- From the list of brands that appear on your screen, choose the one whose e-gift voucher you want to buy.
- On the brand page that opens, select the amount of the voucher by pressing the ADD button.
- Click on the BUY NOW button that appears on the screen. Pay using one of the online payment methods.
After you make the payment, you will receive your voucher on the registered mobile number or email address.
How to use these e-gift vouchers online?
Follow these steps to use the e-gift vouchers on online stores (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.):
- Open the store whose voucher you want to use.
- Add the products you want to buy.
- Open the Payments Page, find the section for using the gift cards.
- Enter your voucher code and PIN (if applicable).
- The amount of the voucher will be deducted from your final bill. You can pay the rest of the bill by any of the payment methods applicable on the website.
For the specific steps, open the specific brand page on the IRCTC E-GV portal.
How to use these e-gift vouchers offline?
Follow these steps to use the e-gift vouchers on offline stores (Big Bazaar, Pantaloons, etc.):
- On the brand page of the e-gift voucher, find the Outlet Locator option present on the left side.
- Type the name of your city and press enter. You will get the list of the outlets in which you can use your voucher.
- Visit one of those outlets. Select the items you want to buy.
- At the billing counter, show your e-gift voucher message.
The executive will reduce the voucher amount from your final bill.
Is there any capping on any brand?
Yes, there’s a maximum limit of Rs. 10,000 for Amazon e-gift vouchers per month per user.