Buying vouchers is easy, but when it comes to utilising them, we all ruhs to google in search of ‘ How to redeem’. Everytime the salary gets credited to our account, no one likes the hustle of going out of their homes to shop for any small item of utility when everything gets delivered at our doorsteps with just a few clicks. You just have to name it and it is available online.
Amazon has become one of the favourite choice among the people looking for gifting options. No matter who you plan to give a present to, just give them an Amazon Gift Voucher and let them pick a gift of their choosing. Be it birthdays, anniversaries, special event or any other occasion, send across an e-gift voucher to your loved one and let them shop for whatever they want.
When it comes to redemption, Amazon Gift Cards can be redeemed in two ways:
How to Redeem Amazon Gift Card
- In order to use your Gift Card, log into your Amazon account.
- At the top bar, select Amazon Pay and then click on the option to add Gift Card
- Enter the Gift Card code at Add Gift Card / Voucher Code to AmazonPay balance
- Click Add to your balance button and the amount would be ready to be used at the time of checkout.
Redeem Amazon Gift Card by Adding Gift Code:
- Shop for your choice of merchandise.
- Click on Buy Now, select your address and proceed to the payment page.
- At the Payment page, click on Enter a gift card, voucher or promotional code
- Enter your code, click on Apply to finish.