1. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
2. The Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card can be redeemed only at www.amazon.in .
3. If you're having problems redeeming a Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card, it's possible that the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card has already been applied to your account.
4. After you've entered the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card on the www.amazon.in site, it will keep the balance in your account for any future purchases so that you don't need to enter the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card again.
5. To check whether the funds are already there on your account, view your gift card balance in Your Account.
6. Once you have added the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card to your account, the funds available will reflect in your Gift Card balance.
7. If your balance is sufficient to buy a product, you can complete the purchase with your Gift Card balance only. If your balance is not sufficient to buy the product, you can use a combination of your gift card balance and other payment options - Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking to purchase your product. You cannot use a combination of a Gift Card and COD or Gift Card and EMI.
8. Gift cards that are not yet added to the account can be redeemed directly in the checkout process while placing an order. To do this, enter the code of the gift card directly on the payments page while checking out an item. This will automatically add the gift card balance to your account and will be applied to your purchase.
9. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
10. Validity of Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card cannot be extended, new Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
11. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Card. Amazon.in or its affiliates are not responsible for any acts of misuse if Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card is lost, stolen or used.
12. The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
13.Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received , decision of the company shall be final.
How to redeem Amazon.in Gift Cards?
Please visit www.amazon.in to use your eVoucher for purchases.
Please select the product or merchandise on www.amazon.in
Sign in to your amazon.in account and enter the eVoucher code directly on the payments page. eVoucher code will be automatically applied to your purchase.
Alternatively, you can go to www.amazon.in and add the eVoucher to your amazon.in account for future purchases.
You can call 1800 3000 9009 for immediate help .