1. The holder of the Uber Code is deemed to be the beneficiary
2. This Instant Gift Voucher can be redeemed on the Uber App only
3. Only valid Codes at the sole discretion of Uber shall be accepted for redemption
4. Multiple Codes CANNOT be used against one bill. Only “One” Uber code can be used against one ride. If the value of your bill is less than the code, you will be able to use the code but the balance would neither be refunded, nor stay in your account nor would you be able to use it in any other way.
5. To user your Uber code, open the Uber App on your mobile. Click on the top left side menu icon. In the drop down menu, you would see a “PROMOTIONS”. Click on promotions, Click on Add Promo Code, type in your “Code” in the input box. Click Apply.
7. The code cannot be revalidated once expired
8. Uber or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Code and the Code getting redeemed / used on that account
9. Any dispute should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall
10. The code has been issued subject to the terms of the company
11. If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72
15. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Uber Code has been
received, decision of the company shall be final
16. Please contact GyFTR helpline for any queries. You can write in to email@example.com or call 851000 4444 for immediate help