Rakshabandhan is just around the corner. This celebration of the brother-sister bond is incomplete without special Rakshabandhan gifts. Finding that perfect gift that your sibling will like is often tricky.
More often than not, we don’t know if they will like it or not. A challenge with clothes as a gift that we aren’t sure about their preferred color, size, and style. And in many cases, our siblings already have what we are planning to give them.
This is where gift vouchers from GyFTR appear as a savior.
An advantage of those vouchers is that you can send them instantly. Nothing works better as the last-minute gift
You must be wondering: Which gift voucher should I choose for my sibling?
The answer lies in the options we have listed below.
- Myntra gift voucher: Myntra is the hub of trendy apparel and accessories. From comfortable t-shirts to trendy shrugs, there’s something for everyone. Your sibling can select their favourite outfit by redeeming the Myntra voucher you share with them as Rakshabandhan gifts.
- Zomato Pro voucher: If your sibling is a big FOODIE, this is a tailor-made gift for them. By redeeming it, they can get a Pro Membership of Zomato. This gives them access to jaw-dropping discounts (up to 25%) on outings out, plus great deals on deliveries. They are going to drool over this gift for sure.
- The Man Company Voucher / The Body Shop voucher: If grooming is a part of your secret keeper’s daily routine, give them a voucher for skincare essentials. The Body Shop is ideal for your pretty sista. While your dashing bro will love the Many Company.
- Hershey’s voucher: Giving chocolates as a Rakhi gift has become a tradition. If you think those chocolate vouchers in the market are too mainstream, select a Hershey’s voucher. Your best buddy will indeed feel special after receiving it.
- Hostar Voucher & ShemaroMe voucher: Is your sibling a FILMY person? Satisfy their craving for the latest films with a voucher of Hotstar & ShemarooMe. This gives them access to thousands of hours of engaging content: movies, web series, and more.
Bonus Gifting Idea: For your Ghummakad Bhai / Behan, a MakeMyTrip or Yatra.com gift voucher can be an ideal Rakshabandhan gifts. They can redeem it to book flights, hotels, or cabs for their next trip.
So, how are you planning to sprinkle some love on your oldest buddy? Tell us in the comments section.