During the lockdown, two things are important for everyone: the first is the convenience of ordering essentials from the comfort of home and the second is some form of daily entertainment like music to spend the day at home. We will show you how to take care of both these things with Amazon Gift Vouchers and free Gaana Plus subscription.
Amazon Gift Voucher: One Gift Voucher, multiple uses
An Amazon Gift Voucher has almost become synonymous with cash currency with the number of uses it has currently and with more and more uses getting added with every passing day. The use of Amazon Gift Vouchers for multiple purposes is very handy during the lockdown. Earlier Amazon Gift Vouchers could be used to pay for purchases from the Amazon website. Then came utility bill payments, movie ticket booking, insurance premium payments, payments on partner websites, etc. During the lockdown, you don’t need to go out to withdraw cash from the ATM. You also don’t need to go out and buy the stuff that you need with cash. Amazon Gift Vouchers make it possible to order everything from the comfort of your house.
3 months Gaana subscription with Amazon Gift Card
To add more value to your Amazon Gift Voucher purchases, PAYBACK VoucherWorld has come up with an excellent offer. When you purchase Amazon Gift Vouchers from PAYBACK VoucherWorld, you will get a promo code that will entitle you to get 3 months subscription of Gaana Plus for FREE. The offer is applicable for Amazon Gift Vouchers of denominations of Rs. 1,000, Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000. Apart from that, Amazon Gift Vouchers bought from PAYBACK VoucherWorld will also earn you 3 PAYBACK points for every Rs. 100 spent. So, you get double benefits when you buy Amazon Gift Vouchers from PAYBACK VoucherWorld.
Benefits of Gaana Plus subscription
During the lockdown, make music entertainment your best friend. Gaana Plus subscription gives you access to music without limits. You can stream in High Definition (HD) and also download songs on your Android or iOS device. With Gaana Plus you can enjoy ad-free access to India’s largest collection of songs. During the lockdown, listen to your favourite songs that you always wanted to listen to. During normal times, our busy daily routine does not allow us to spend time on our hobbies including music. Now is the time to soothe your mind with some relaxing music with Gaana Plus.
Benefits of Amazon Gift Vouchers
During the lockdown, Amazon Gift Vouchers are a boon in disguise. They allow you to meet most of your needs from the comfort of your home. During Covid-19 times, you need to stay at home for your safety and the safety of others. In such a situation, you can add Amazon Gift Card balance to your Amazon Pay wallet. It can help you meet the following requirements from the comfort of your home.
- Ordering essentials: You can use Amazon Pay to pay for essentials and get them delivered to your home.
- Utility bill payment: Using Amazon Pay, you can pay your utility bills like mobile, landline, DTH, electricity, broadband, etc. You can also pay for booking your gas cylinder or piped gas connection bill. Amazon has recently introduced life insurance premium payment facility for which Amazon Pay can be used.
- Ordering food: You can order food from Amazon partners like Swiggy, Domino’s, McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, Behrouz Biryani, etc. and pay through Amazon Pay and get the food home delivered.
- Health services and ordering medicines: You can book online health services with platforms like DocPrime, Lybrate, 1mg, etc. and order medicines from Netmeds, Medlife, Pharmeasy, etc. and get them delivered at home. You can pay for these online health services and medicines using Amazon Pay.
- Entertainment: During the lockdown, people are exploring various entertainment options. You can pay for these entertainment services like Hungama, Zee5, ALTBalaji, SonyLIV, ShemarooMe through Amazon Pay
- Payment for home services: If you need any professional services at home, you can book them through Urban Company and pay through Amazon Pay. You can also avail online education services from edtech platforms like Cuemath, Edureka, etc. and pay with Amazon Pay.
- Donations: During this time of the pandemic, all of us need to do our bit to contribute towards helping the needy. We can do this through donations. You can contribute to Amazon partners like Akshay Patra, Goonj, Oxfam India, etc. by paying through Amazon Pay.
Amazon Gift Vouchers and free Gaana Plus subscription is the best combination during the lockdown
To conclude, you can buy Amazon Gift Vouchers from PAYBACK VoucherWorld and get a Gaana Plus 3 months free subscription promo code. Amazon Gift Vouchers can be used to pay for essential products and a lot of other services and Gaana Plus subscription can give you your daily dose of non-stop entertainment for the next 3 months. This is the best combination for you during the lockdown.