Father’s Day is around the corner. It is time to show some love for the biggest hero of your life. Every father leaves no stone unturned to fulfill every wish of his child. Many of us have seen our Dad sacrifice his wishes, due to constraints, to fulfill our wishes. Now is the opportunity to return some of the favour. This Father’s Day gift that one thing that your father always wanted but could not buy for whatever reason. Bring that smile on his face that got lost while he was fulfilling his responsibilities. Depending on your dad’s nature/personality, here are 10 gifting ideas from our side for Father’s Day.
- For the young at heart: If your father likes to bring out the inner child in him while celebrating every occasion, then Father’s Day is the perfect day to celebrate. You can buy Fern N Petals Gift Vouchers and order cake, flowers, and gifts and celebrate this Father’s Day with your entire family and have a gala time.
- For the coffee connoisseur: Some people start and end their day with coffee and have some more coffee in between during the day. If your dad also loves his coffee so much, then you can gift him a personalised coffee mug with a lovely message that will bring a smile on his face whenever he sees it. You can buy Archies Gift Vouchers and order a mug from the variety of designs available and customise your message.
- For the fitness freak: If your dad is someone who rises before the sun and gets going with his daily exercise regime, then you can gift him sports shoes, sneakers, smartwatch, or other fitness trackers. You can buy Flipkart Gift Vouchers and choose from thousands of products in the fitness category.
- For the fashion icon: If your dad is someone who doesn’t age at all and for whom age is just a number, then you can consider gifting him some personal grooming products bought from The Man Company Gift Vouchers. When you buy these Gift Vouchers from the GyFTR website, you can enjoy an 8% discount. The Man Company has an exclusive range of hair, face, and body products that will help your dad in taking his personal grooming to the next level.
- For the happy go lucky: Some people prefer to take things easy during their retirement years. They prefer to relax and enjoy this time listening to their favourite music or watching movies or serials. If your dad is one of them, then you can consider gifting him a ZEE5 subscription. You can get a mouth-watering 25% discount on ZEE5 Gift Vouchers on the GyFTR website. ZEE5 is a complete bundle of entertainment with originals, television serials, movies, music, news, and a lot more.
- For the foodie: If your dad is someone who lives to eat, then Food Gift Vouchers are the best gift for him. Based on his favourite cuisine, you can choose from various food and beverage gift vouchers from the GyFTR website. Whether your dad likes north Indian, south Indian, Chinese or Italian food, GyFTR has Food Gift Vouchers of all these categories.
- For the bookworm: Some people have a passion for reading. Retirement years are the best years to devote quality time to this passion. Whether your dad likes to read about business, current affairs, sports, Bollywood, travel, or leisure, etc. GyFTR has magazine Gift Vouchers in all the above categories
- For the always on-time personality: If your dad is very particular about doing things on time or reaching anywhere before or on time, then a watch is a perfect gift for him. You can buy Titan Gift Vouchers and use them to choose a watch from the rich collection of exclusive Titan watches.
- For the travel freak: For some people, an annual or semi-annual vacation is the best way to detach themselves from the routine mundane life. During the vacation, they prefer to relax, rejuvenate, and come back refreshed to their routine life. Well, if your dad also prefers doing the same, then you can gift him a vacation. You can buy MakeMyTrip Gift Vouchers and use them for flight and hotel booking for your dad’s vacation.
My dad, my superhero
In the case of most of us, our dad has always been around us to support us right from the day we started learning to walk. Since then at every step in life, he has always been there to guide, motivate, a shoulder to cry, and support us. He is our first and best superhero that we can always lean on, whenever we need him. This Father’s Day is an opportunity to express our gratitude towards our superhero and thank him for all the support that he has provided us in life. A small gift will go a long way in doing that. Remember this famous quote by Anne Geddes: “Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Dad”.