1. This is Shemaroo Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted on https://www.shemarooent.com/.
2. The person who has the Shemaroo GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Shemaroo is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
4. Single GV / GC can be used in one bill/transaction.
5. This is a ONE time use GV / GC with an expiration date.
6. No credit note / refund for the unused balance amount of the GV / GC will be given.
7. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
8. Shemaroo GV / GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any situations.
9. Shemaroo GV / GC can be clubbed with any one of the existing offers on its website.
10. Shemaroo GV / GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates as may be intimated / updated by Shemaroo on its website from time to time. Shemaroo may add or delete any date(s)/period(s) on its sole discretion without any liability.
11. Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Shemaroo shall on best effort basis attempt to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) / Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical reason or for any reason beyond control of Shemaroo, GV / GC may not get accepted on the website and Shemaroo shall have no liability for the same.
13. If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours. In case of transaction failures after Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) is applied, amount would be automatically refunded to the same cards within 48 hours
14. For any queries / issues related to GV / GC, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 1033 314.
15. Shemaroo reserves the rights to edit/change the terms and conditions for the Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) at any time without any notice or liability.
16. Shemaroo has the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
17. Shemaroo reserves the right to withdraw Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) scheme/offer before the completion of validity period without any notice or liability at its sole discretion.
18. Shemaroo reserves the right to deny accepting any Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC), if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
19. In no event the liability of Shemaroo for any claims shall exceed the value of the Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) in dispute.