1. The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
2. Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before making a purchase.
3. Only valid Instant Gift Vouchers at the sole discretion of CROMA shall be accepted for redemption.
4. Multiple vouchers can be used against one bill.
5. Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher.
6. Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
7. CROMA or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account
8. The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.
9. Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all mentioned outlets at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.
10. CROMA makes full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers but on account of technical / administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers.
11. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. CROMA may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
12. CROMA or any of its partners would not be liable to pay any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
13. If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours.
14. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
15. Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to bit.ly/2CsY6BX or call 18001033314 for immediate help.