This website is operated by Vouchagram India Private Limited, a Private Limited Company.
We encourage to provide quality service and require you to enroll for the same on our website.
Information That We Collect:
We may automatically receive and collect certain anonymous data and information in standard usage logs through our server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from
- The IP address assigned to your computer
- Cookie stored in your hard drive
- The computer you're using
- The domain server & web browser through which you access our service
Following Personally Identifiable Information About You Might Also Be Captured:
- First & Last Name (usually optional)
- Email ID
- Contact Details
- Address & PIN Code
We Might Collect The Following Personal Information:
- Pages Visited
- Activity performed on site
- Number of time you’ve visited the site & interacted
Your name and billing address will be collected when you make payment for the Vouchers. We will NEVER collect any confidential financial detail. All payments will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners and payment gateways.
How Do We Collect The Information?
We may passively collect information from you. We use tracking tools. Our advertisers may collect anonymous information about traffic from their own assigned cookies to your browser. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which we do not own, control or manage.
Where Do We Use The Information?
- Customise our site or products according to your preference
- Optimize platform for your usage
- Provide you with any latest offer
- Provide service, if required
Your Personal Information Is Protected:
Your information will never be used for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not encourage selling or sharing your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- In case of compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities
Third Party Platforms
Procedure For Help
In the event of any query you can use any of the following options:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call the following telephone number: 1800-4199-150
When Do We Update Policy?