Cashback Terms & Conditions
Guidelines to be Followed:
Customer is eligible for Cashback only when He/She meets the defined criterion:
- For Food and Beverage Category, Maximum sale should be of INR 500 or above, i.e. The final value while checking out should be INR 500 or above (including existing discount)
- For Lifestyle & Apparel Category, Maximum sale should be of INR 1,000 or above, i.e. The final value while checking out should be INR 1,000 or above (including existing discount)
- For Gold, E-com, Groceries & utilities, Maximum sale should be of INR 2,000 or above, i.e. The final value while checking out should be INR 2,000 or above (including existing discount)
- Promo Code CASHBACK is applied
- Final purchase value is more than equal to the grid attached below
- Max cashback per which a customer can earn is INR 300 during the promotion period
INR 500 - INR 999
INR 1,000 - INR 1,999
INR 2,000 - INR 4,999
Gold, Electronics , E-commerce, Groceries & Utility
Lifestyle and Apparels
Food and Beverage
- Cashback amount will be added to GyFTR pay wallet within 7 working days.
- Cashback amount expires 7 days after it is credited to the customers GyFTR pay wallet.
- GyFTR reserves the right to add or remove issued points/cashback to any person without giving any reason or prior notice.
- The Cashback/ points can be used only at www.gyftr.com and can’t be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- GyFTR reserves the right to cancel any cashback issued to any person without giving any reason or prior notice.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the customer as part of the exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of the products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website are for representation only and may not bear resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible for the same.
- Under no circumstances will the cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.